Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hiragana 2, Week 2

Hey there! So, you've all had 10 days now to study those 10 hiragana I gave you last time... How do you think you're doing?  I'd say most of you seemed to do pretty well with them, based on the feedback I've gotten.

Because many of you said that you found this lesson to be... less than challenging, I'm going to change up a bit here and go just a *little* bit faster, to keep you guys from getting bored.

Today, we're going to focus on the S-series, the T-series and the N-series.

Flash Cards to be found Here

Please be aware that the T-series and S-series have a few characters that don't fit the usual pattern.  These are  Chi, ち、Tsu つ、and shi し. These have three letters that make up their sounds, instead of two.

This means the T-series is as follows:
Ta -  た
Te -  て
Chi - ち
To  - と
Tsu - つ

PDF version found here



The S-series is as follows:
Sa - さ
Se - せ
Shi - し
So - そ
Su - す

PDF version found here


And the N-series is as follows:

Na - な
Ne - ね
Ni - に
No - の
Nu - ぬ

PDF version found here


1 comment:

  1. When I first learned this, I always got ne, re, and wa mixed up. Hopefully this time around I can get it straight lol. Thanks for another lesson!

    ReplyDelete